We offer you support
- Short video presentations on how to offer a project at AgoraNatura
- Material to prepare your project description
- Notes for the implementation phase
- Contact to our experts directly to help you prepare your offer
For an easy start
How AgoraNatura works
[7:19] The project lead, Prof. Bettina Matzdorf, talks about the goals and basic ideas behind AgoraNatura: How does the online marketplace work? Who can participate? What is the certification all about?
Notes from the practice partners
[9:01] Team colleagues from landscape conservation about the requirements for providers and your projects, but also about the expected effort and what makes AgoraNatura so attractive from their point of view.
This is how your project is presented
[3:28] Project staff member Michaela Reutter on project presentation: How are the projects presented? What does the AgoraNatura flower display? What information do you have to provide as a project supplier?
Project description and management
[5:04] This brings us to the heart of AgoraNatura: the online form for your project description. You will receive instructions on how to use it and learn how to manage your project in your AgoraNatura members area.
For your project description
- Project Types: Do any of our Projekt Types at the end of the page fit your idea? These contain recommendations for the selection of suitable areas and measures as well as methods for describing and observing the results and are recognized by the Naturplus-Standard.
- Assistance to the blossom: To help you rank your ecosystem services, see the “Assistance to the blossom” page for bundled information on criteria, tips for facts and figures, and results monitoring. Read more …
- Checklist with tips for good pictures: As a “Checklist” we we have compiled essential questions and a list of necessary data and materials. You will also find tips for good pictures. Read more…
For the implementation phase
If your project is in the implementation phase, please report (at least) once a year on the measures implemented and results observed. Please keep important documents carefully as evidence of the implementation of your project.
In our fourth video you will learn how to publish news and reports on your project page via your “My AgoraNatura”. (from 3:49)
If you upload images for a news item, the first image uploaded will become the cover image!
Use pictures for your documentation: Use the GPS recognition and date display to easily and bindingly prove the place and day of origin. It is best to walk at least 20 to 30 meters into the area and wait a while with the camera activated until the device has found the point of view more precisely. If possible, title your images directly and add/notate important things.
To avoid losing the data when uploading your images, it is best to store your images in a cloud that you can access when writing your news. When sending e.g. by mail, especially the GPS information is often removed automatically.
Unfortunately, you need to reduce the images to a maximum of 1 MB before uploading them. You can achieve this by reducing a copy so that the image is still about 1,500 to 2,000 pixels wide at the long edge. Please keep the original file with the larger, higher resolution photo.
Feel free to take another look at our tips for good pictures in our checklist, which you know from preparing your project description. After all, news about the implementation of your project can be the best advertisement for your next project!
Get in touch with us directly!
Brandenburg & Mecklenburg Western Pomerania
Mecklenburg Western Pomerania
Nature conservation advisor for Mecklenburg Western Pomerania
Mobile: 0160 99042899
Mecklenburg Western Pomerania & Schleswig Holstein
Project types at AgoraNatura
Below you will find type-specific recommendations for the selection of suitable areas and measures as well as methods for describing and monitoring the expected results. You can download the documents as soon as you are registered at AgoraNatura.