Near-natural grazing areas in the Freisinger Moos
Landscape managers - a devourer's delight
We want to implement near-natural grazing with Murnau-Werdenfels cattle in order to develop the project area in a structurally rich way, in particular to create areas with backwater and to stop the spread of neophytes and reeds.
You invest in the following ecosystem services:
- Marsh gladiolus
- Flour Primrose
- Diverse species of wet grassland
Old cattle breedsImportant names
- Murnau-Werdenfels cattle
Extinct breed of cattle
Other: Mown crop transfer
- Microhabitats due to backwater in swales
So everyone can experience the ecosystem service
- The area is accessible via a public street or path.
- Pictures of the project are published annually on the online marketplace AgoraNatura.
- The area can be visited after arranging with the land user.
The area is located in the FFH area "Moorrest im Freisinger Moos".
These are indirectly supported
Animal population max. 1.4 GM